Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Great Ship (Greatship) saga

I've proven myself to be a relentlessly uneven blogger. Occasional efforts, long holidays, and no reason for anyone to keep track of my postings.

I'm hoping this changes today.

Most of my year has been spent editing my old and not-so-old work. At this point, 67 Robert Reed stories are available on Kindle, and I plan to offer a fresh classic every week. The inventory includes the Great Ship stories -- minus the recently published "Kingfisher." I've also published a Kindle Unlimited novel. THE DRAGONS OF MARROW is set just after the actions in my trilogy from PrimeBooks, THE MEMORY OF SKY.

Here is the master list, as of 12/20/2018. An approximate chronology is being followed. I have made changes as I work, and as I learn more about my never-ending universe.

As always, thank you for your interest, and your reading eyes.


GREATSHIP STORIES


Alone


Hoop-of-Benzene


Mere


The Remoras


The Residue of Fire


Aeon’s Child


Rococo


River of the Queen


Night of Time


Parables of Infinity


Noumenon


The Caldera of Good Fortune


Precious Mental


Katabasis


The Speed of Belief


Camouflage


The Man With the Golden Balloon


Sarcophagus


The Cryptic Age


Marrow Redux


Eater-of-bone


Hatch


Good Mountain


Kingfisher


THE MEMORY OF SKY


THE DRAGONS OF MARROW




1 comment: